Look for more than answers.
Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
As a Clinical Segment Marketing Manager, you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you will have the opportunity to collaborate and affect change while expanding your leadership skills and technical knowledge. You can make a real impact in a market that is growing and developing.
Clinical Segment Marketing Manager, the role:
The Clinical Segment (CSM) Marketing Manager develops and executes successful marketing campaigns and tactics based on the CSM Marketing Plan, by integrating the voice of the customer with the goal of increasing the value of our portfolio to drive growth and retention in support of the Infectious Disease and Immunology franchise business objectives.
- Collaborate with the Infectious Disease and Immunology Clinical Segment Marketing Director to ensure execution of marketing plan
- Develop tactics based on marketing plan to achieve Franchise revenue targets and drive qualified leads for Specialty Sales Force
- Support the customer marketing teams in the execution of IDI marketing initiatives to ensure alignment with franchise objectives, and budget allocations
- Conduct research and distill customer data and analytics into various tactics
- Integrate voice of customer, and Quest brand expression, into marketing strategies and tactics
- Design and deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Drive initiatives (from concept/content development to performance analysis) through a variety of channels, including but not limited to, sales and clinical education collaterals, website content, webinars and educational events, tradeshows and sponsorships, social media, publicity campaigns, and media vendors/partners.
- Build relationships and partner with Customer and Regional Marketers, internal (business partners, medical affairs, peers) and external stakeholders (key industry players, agencies, and vendors).
- Manage budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
To qualify, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years success in a marketing role
- 5+ years healthcare industry experience preferred
- Healthcare technology experience a plus
- Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross functional teams and in a matrix environment
- Excellent project management skills, including management of agencies and vendors to ensure execution
- Superior communication skills including ability to develop superior slide presentations and deliver formal business presentations
- Initiative – ability to independently problem solve and find resolutions
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills to synthesize market/customer insights into prioritized marketing opportunities; Strong capabilities in analyzing data to demonstrate quantifiable opportunities or results
- Core marketing capabilities to design marketing strategies and tactics to maximize opportunities
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Marketing automation and analytic tools
- Up to 30% business travel may be required
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.