Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
The Clinical Segment Marketing Specialist implements marketing tactics based on the relevant Clinical Segment Marketing plan. The Specialist assists in overall coordination, execution and analysis of marketing campaigns and collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate marketing efforts.
- Implement marketing tactics that drive improved awareness of Quest Diagnostics value to target customers
- Conduct research to monitor market dynamics and find answers about customer requirements, habits and trends
Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing tactics
- Assist in outbound and inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events, planning, etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other colleagues to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate media channels
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to measure existing and help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
Education Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree
Work Experience: Entry level position Internship or previous work experience in marketing and/or health care preferred
Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross functional teams and in a matrix environment
Strong project management, skills; ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
Strong writing and communication skills
Proficiency with core business technology tools (MS Office, etc.)
Initiative – ability to independently problem solve and find resolutions
I: Technical Learning; Intellectual Horsepower; Learning on the Fly
II: Priority Setting; Planning; Time Management
III: Sizing up people; Standing Alone
V: Written Communication
VI:; Negotiating; Composure