Tower Health Medical Group (THMG) is the region’s premier physician-directed, multi-specialty group of health care professionals who participate with Tower Health in managing population health and promoting wellness, delivering health care that is readily accessible, compassionate, and of the highest quality and value, and engaging in clinical research and the education of health care professionals and our communities.
Inspired by passionate leadership, driven by innovation and enabled by technology that seamlessly connects providers and the population whose wellness they promote, THMG will be the region’s multi-specialty healthcare group of choice for patients, providers, staff and the region’s employers, delivering both high quality and value; a leader in clinical education and research.
Respect for all individuals and benefits of teamwork.
A culture of enthusiasm, pride and optimism.
Relationships based on integrity, trust and compassion.
Initiative and flexibility to define our future
Commitment to access and superior service
Providing integrated care that is efficient, cost effective and of high quality.
- The Clinical Team Lead works under the direct supervision of the Practice Manager/Site Supervisor/ Coordinator and is responsible for overseeing the daily
operations of the clinical unit at a medical practice site and performs various administrative functions.
- The Clinical Team Lead demonstrates leadership skills in the clinical staff setting and assists with all duties related to patient care, taking a hands-on approach with regards to administering medication, dressing wounds
and general patient care.
- Provides required support for physicians, nurse practitioners and clinical staff, supervises all clinical staff indirectly, schedules staff member hours and ensures staffing needs are met to cover patient visits.
- The Clinical Team Lead also is responsible for communicating educational information to all clinical staff members in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- 2 year/Associate Degree
- CPR Cert
- PA RN License