Look for more than answers.
Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far-reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
As a Clinical Trials Study Manager, you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you will have the opportunity to collaborate and affect change while expanding your leadership skills and technical knowledge. You can make a real impact in a market that is growing and developing.
The Clinical Trials Study Manager will work on-site from our Lewisville, TX location.
Clinical Trials Study Manager, the role:
The Clinical Trials Study Manager is primarily responsible for coordinating the execution of clinical trial projects including managing the scope, timeline and budget of assigned projects. This professional may have direct line management responsibility of junior level study management team members, and will have indirect management responsibility of team members supporting clinical trials projects.
- Review contracted scope, budget and timeline to develop a plan of action or multiple plans of action to successfully complete project.
- Coordinate with scientific and technical directors as the scientific leaders for the project.
- Coordinate with appropriate technical staff within the laboratory operations to ensure operational plan is achievable and appropriate resources are available for scope.
- Coordinate with Director, Business Development throughout the life of the project to ensure scope, timeline and budget are well understood and also understand escalation path for communicating issues.
- Manage and own client relationship throughout the study
- Identify, track and manage risks that may impact our ability to successfully complete the scope of the project in the timeline or budget available.
- Identify new or out of scope requests from customer and communicate with Business Development so contract modifications can be implemented.
- Maintain official project records from inception to completion including archiving.
- Ensure that contracted work is conducted within regulatory requirements (FDA, EMEA, GCLP).
- Develop overall project plan and maintain regular touch points to ensure that timelines are being met.
- Communicate with customer on regular operational items (project updates, scope alignment).
To qualify, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of healthcare experience or equivalent education and experience.
- 1+ years of previous project management experience required.
- 1+ years of previous laboratory experience preferred.
- Previous experience in a GXP environment preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and business acumen.
- Strong organizational skills; very detail oriented and a self-motivated problem solver.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Occasional travel may be required to meet with customers or attend trade shows or conferences.
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.