Requirements and Responsibilities
- Possesses a working knowledge of cloud platforms and specifically Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform
- Manage and maintain audit schedule to ensure CAH applications meet our corporate compliance requirements
- Coordinate data collection, policy changes and audit schedules with other teams
- Work with Cloud Operations and application teams to coordinate implementation of technical solutions for remediating compliance and/or security gaps.
- Create compliance and security dashboards for leadership and application teams using tools like Splunk
- Continually review and recommend improvements to operational processes and procedures
- Look for opportunities to automate anything and everything.
- Possesses familiarity with Regulatory compliance frameworks like SOX, HIPAA, GDPR
- Possesses a familiarity with logging/monitoring solutions and ability to review system and event logs from various IT components
- Possesses familiarity with scripting and programming languages
- Possesses basic understanding of operating systems, networks, databases, storage, security
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects related to cloud security and governance
- Completes work independently
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, making decisions based upon priorities, schedules and an understanding of business initiatives
- Detail oriented with excellent documentation skills/methodologies, who is able to successfully manage multiple priorities
- Desire to continuously learn new technologies and services in Cloud.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline and minimum 5 years of related experience or Master’s degree with 2 years of experience
- Experience with Cloud platforms - AWS and GCP is a must
- IT Security experience highly preferred.
- Automation experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, and oral and written communication skills is a must.
- Ability to apply critical thinking to all aspects of the position
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.