Barnes Group Inc. is a global provider of highly engineered products, differentiated industrial technologies, and innovative solutions, serving a wide range of end markets and customers. Its specialized products and services are used in far-reaching applications including aerospace, transportation, manufacturing, automation, healthcare, and packaging. Barnes Group’s skilled and dedicated employees around the globe are committed to the highest performance standards and achieving consistent, sustainable profitable growth.
Barnes Group’ Innovation-Hub has an exciting Co-Op opportunity for a R&D Software Engineer. This position will have opportunity to work on challenging R&D projects and be involved in new product development and introduction. If you are a high-energy individual who thrives in a fast-paced, global environment, please submit your name for further consideration.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support R&D Software Engineers with the software architect and implementation for new product development and introduction.
- Develop new features for new product introduction.
- Support Software Engineers in software project planning and execution using Agile methodologies.
- Write testing software and test reports as needed.
- Support the creation of high-level software requirements.
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Proficient in C, C++ and Python programming
- Strong project management and attention to detail with the ability to multi-task on a wide variety of duties and projects
- Self-motivated and capable of exercising initiative and working independently;
- Time management and planning skills to meet critical deadlines;
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
To be considered for the above position, please visit our website www.BGInc.com, click on careers, search for the job posting in which you are interested and submit your resume online.
At Barnes Group Inc., career development is a shared responsibility in which all employees are encouraged to develop, improve, and enhance their skills and professional growth to support our business objectives.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)