For more than 70 years, The Nature’s Bounty Co. has enriched the lives of consumers around the world and stood as the leader in health and wellness by introducing innovative products and solutions to the marketplace. Putting science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business, the brands of The Nature’s Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world. Always motivated by nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health, our vision for health and wellness has inspired leading brands such as Nature’s Bounty®, Sundown Naturals®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Ester-C®, MET-Rx®, Pure Protein®, Balance®, Body Fortress®, Puritan’s Pride® and Organic Dr.®, among others. As a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition and ethical beauty products, The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms.
Many solid dosage vitamins, minerals, herbs, and supplements are produced with coatings, typically on the external surface of tablets.The Coating Operator is responsible for all activities related to the coating of the product as per formula instructions. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
*** NOTE: This position is 3rd Shift 10PM - 6:30AM Monday night - Friday night ***
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operate coating machinery independently as well as within a team environment
- Move skids using an electric and/or manual jack and operate hand tools
- Match all labels with batch records
- Document coating process information as per SOP
- Load and unload coating machine
- Weigh coating ingredients as per formula in order to prepare coating solution/color solution
- Monitor coating operation periodically and report any abnormal conditions to the manager