The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Collective Training Exercise Integrator at Fort Belvoir Virginia.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:Provide exercise design training and support to Foundry platforms at all echelons, focused upon support to collective training at home station Training & Evaluation Outline (T&EO) in support of MI Gunnery.Assist in developing exercise training objectives, developing scenarios to support training objectives at all echelons to be executed at home station, reviewing exercise scenarios (including the review of playbooks, competitive zones, areas of interest, MSELs, etc.), developing operations orders to subordinate units, identifying and sourcing required response calls, confirming tactical Modified Table of Organization and Equipment (MTOE), providing Unit Basic Load UBL), resourcing mission command systems, updating software, and coordinating compatibility.Provide liaison and direct support to the operational commanders responsible for generating an operational environment for home station collective training exercises. Supporting Army, Joint, Combined WFXs, training of brigade combat teams, functional and multi-functional brigades, expeditionary sustainment command and sustainment brigades, and Army special operations forces embedded or stand?alone WFXs.Directly assist units in learning how to design, script, and draft operational scenarios supporting exercises.
- Minimum of 8+ years of operational experience.Experience with exercise scenario development.Currently Possesses an active TS/SCI Clearance.
- CTC/ACTC/MCTP experience within past two year.
- Familiarity with leveraging Army Training Network (ATN), Combined Arms Training Strategy (CATS), and METL development tools.
- Knowledge of DCGS-A network configuration, capabilities, and resources.
- Familiarization with DATE, employment of Training Aids, Devices, N/A Simulators and Simulations (TADSS), Mission Scenario Event List (MSEL) development, and Synthetic Training Environment Initiatives (STE).Observer/Controller/Trainer (OC/T) experience.