College Intern – Summer 2022 Start (Full Time – Project Manager Internship – Bartlesville,OK)
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB's Measurement & Analytics division is among the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of smart instrumentation and analyzers. With thousands of experts around the world and high-performance digital technology, ABB's team is dedicated to making measurement easy for its industrial and energy customers to let them operate more efficiently and profitably.
The role reports to the Senior Program Manager and is located in Bartlesville, Oklahoma.
ABB is seeking Engineering/IT majors to work as a summer intern in Project Manager department. The PM department is responsible for planning and coordinating New Product Introductions (NPI) Projects on all host and embedded software platforms from Requirements till Production state.
- Perform Project management role in monitoring and reviewing the Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Managing SharePoint sites and improve with automation on the KPI and milestones data
- Learn different methods/approaches to improve the reviews with STECO for our ABB Products
- Work closely with Program Managers and help with Governance/monitoring of the projects
- Must be in good academic standing with the university and maintain a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Must be majoring in one of the following Engineering disciplines: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology and Computer Information Systems
- Must want to work with technology and is a hands-on person
- Must have good written and communication skills
- Must be comfortable with working within a team environment
- Currently enrolled in a degree program in the US
- Must be currently authorized to work for ABB in the US
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
ABB in the United States requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or in specific and limited circumstances, be approved for a sincerely held religious belief or a medical/disability accommodation.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.