• Process payments, billing, and verifications
• Follow up with brokers on the status of insurance policies.
• Over 70 inbound/outbound calls per day
• In accordance with agency procedures, promptly communicate
response from the carrier and follow up on claim status
• Request insurance claim history reports
• Request Motor Vehicle Reports upon request
• Proper annotated documentation of client and/or internal
communication provided to and /or for clients.
• Proficient in Microsoft office 365
• Excellent grammar, email etiquette, and positive attitude
• Process commercial invoices, ACH payments
• Assist with Customer Audits
BENEFITS include: medical, dental, vision
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.