- Title and survey review
- Commercial and retail leasing
- Review title reports and title documents
- Draft loan documents
- Closing binders and closing documentation
- Real property profiles
- Due diligence
Strong proofreading, communication and writing skills are preferred. Firm offers competitive salary with work-life balance and a full benefits package including bonus. Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
- 5+ years of experience as a commercial real estate transaction paralegal
- Law firm experience strongly preferred
- Bachelors Degree (desired) and Paralegal Certificate (ABA Approved) required
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
If interested and qualified, please submit resume in MS Word format for immediate consideration!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.