A Commercial Real Estate Paralegal job is available at a great mid-size firm in downtown Chicago courtesy of Special Counsel.
Ideal candidates would have a minimum of 5 years of commercial real estate and due diligence experience in a law firm environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages and ensures accurate and timely review and execution of all due diligence, real estate closing and corporate compliance documents, orders/obtains and reviews all title documents, environmental reports, and in-place leases.
- Prepares title review, environmental review, and lease review memoranda advising on development or other issues discovered.
- Assists attorneys and managers with corporate and LLC formation and organization and with preparation of legal documents.
- Ensures accurate and timely review, execution and filing of all corporate compliance and governance documents.
- Manages escrows for purchase transactions.
- Responsible for closing purchase transactions.
- Obtains title policies and prepares title objection and closing letters independently.
- Prepares all related-party leases and abstracts all new leases.
If you are interested in learning more about this Commercial Real Estate Paralegal Job available via Special Counsel, please apply below. Or, you may visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply and view additional opportunities.