Commercial Sales Representative - Account Executive / B2B Sales
The Commercial Sales Representative prospects for new customers interactively, via phone, and in-person within relevant industries to present and close on commercial pest control services and products. Sales Rep creates new business at the local and regional levels, and follows up with customers after the sale to ensure satisfaction, increase existing business and obtain referrals. Collaborates with internal departments to deliver solutions and provide quality service to new and existing customers.
Commercial Sales Rep Responsibilities:
1. Prospects for new customers via phone interactively through tip groups, networking, cross-selling and referrals, and by canvassing for large potential customers in industries such as food grade, food processing, distribution/logistics, healthcare, manufacturing, and companies with multiple physical locations.
2. Sales Rep presents commercial pest control services and products to potential customers through in-person presentations and electronic communications.
3. Creates new business at the local and regional and national levels through creative sales calls, leads, prospecting, networking, cross-selling and referrals.
4. Sales Rep follows up with customers after the sale to ensure satisfaction of service and products and to obtain sales referrals for new business.
5. Collaborates with the National Accounts department to deliver solutions to multi-unit locations assigned as contract leads.
6. Sales Rep works with Branch Managers, Sales Managers, Service Managers, Region Managers and service professionals to ensure quality service delivery to new and existing customers; assists in resolving customer issues.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.