Keefe Group is a division of TKC Holdings, Inc. and is a multi-award winning company that is the industry leader in the commissary market. We run an essential business serving our communities and our customers.
We are looking for operations team members to join our team within a warehouse and distribution environment.
Our positions are essential business in a non-retail and non-public environment. In addition, the company provides PPE to all employees.About This Position
The primary responsibility of a Commissary Representative is to assist in providing commissary operations and services to assigned KCN Commissary location. This includes pulling and delivering orders to inmates at specified correctional facilities in a timely and efficient manner.What You'll Need
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with people in a correctional facility in a professional, upbeat manner
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Familiarity with computers (including Microsoft Office programs) preferred
- Must qualify for correctional facility security clearance
- Ability to pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check and drug screening
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees and some benefits for part-time employees.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching contributions
- Medical, dental and vision
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.