Keefe Group is a division of TKC Holdings, Inc. and is a multi-award winning company that is the industry leader in the commissary market. We run an essential business serving our communities and our customers.
We are looking for operations team members to join our team within a warehouse and distribution environment.
Our positions are essential business in a non-retail and non-public environment. In addition, the company provides PPE to all employees.About This Position
The primary responsibility of a Commissary Representative is to assist in providing commissary operations and services to assigned location. This includes:
- Delivering product to canteens at specified correctional facilities with the supervision of a correctional officer in a timely and efficient manner following all rules and regulations
- Assisting onsite manager with completion of monthly canteen inventories
- Maintaining all areas/equipment/products in a neat, clean, and orderly manner and maintaining American Correctional Association & American Jail Association standards/guidelines when applicable
- Attend orientation and training, annual on-site security classes and remain current in certifications as required by the Facility
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to qualify for correctional facility security clearance
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with people in a correctional facility in a professional, upbeat manner.
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs.
- Must complete pre-employment background check and drug screening test
- Familiarity with computers (including Microsoft Office programs) preferred
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees and some benefits for part-time employees.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching contributions
- Medical, dental and vision
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.