Keefe Commissary Network is a division of TKC Holdings, Inc. and is a multi-award winning company that is the industry leader in the commissary market. We run an essential business serving our communities and our customers.
We are looking for operations team members to join our team within a correctional environment.
Our positions are essential business in a non-retail and non-public environment. In addition, the company provides PPE to all employees.
About This Position
Join Keefe Commissary Network and become a key part of a dedicated team of professionals that run a fast-paced operation within the correctional environment.
We're searching for Commissary Team Members to work at our Lewis Corrections Department in Buckeye, AZ.
• Deliver individually packaged orders to inmates at specified correctional facilities with the supervision of a correctional officer in a timely and efficient manner
• Positively identify the inmate
• Obtain signature of inmate on 2 ply order receipt
• Retain and dispose of all plastic bags and trash generated in process
• Account for all signed receipts
• Maintain all KCN areas/equipment/products in a neat, clean, and orderly manner and maintain American Correctional Association & American Jail Association standards/guidelines when applicable.
• Complete miscellaneous duties assigned by KCN Commissary Manager.
- Regular pay raises based on performance and experience levels
- Regular opportunities for overtime, paid at the corresponding overtime rate
- Weekly pay, every Thursday
- Holiday Pay for company recognized holidays
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to qualify for correctional facility security clearance
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with people in a correctional facility in a professional, upbeat manner.
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs.
- Must complete pre-employment background check and drug screening test
- Familiarity with computers (including Microsoft Office programs) preferred
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees and some benefits for part-time employees.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching contributions
- Medical, dental and vision
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.