MV Transportation has been closely following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines for personal protection equipment (PPE), which now includes gloves and hand sanitizer in our divisions. Our Procurement team was able to secure an order for more than a half-million masks and other personal protection equipment, which have been sent to our divisions. MV Transportation as a company remains strong and we will be well-positioned to move forward even during these trying times. The safety and well-being of our employees and the passengers we serve remains our #1 priority!
The Community Relations Manager reports directly to the General Manager, and will be located at MV Southern Region facility. This person will be dedicated to monitoring and responding to customer complaints, as well as developing solutions to recurring problems.
This person performs customer outreach and acts as a liaison between the riders, MV and the client. In addition, this person develops and administers provider complaint processing and response functions to meet client rider response time frames. The Community Relations Manager is actively involved in public meetings including advisory committee meetings, board meetings, and various client work groups. This person will be available for personal interaction with passengers to ensure MV provides effective customer service.
- Assign duties for call center personnel and provide weekly performance evaluations
- Track employee hours and submit to payroll
- Provide continuous CSR monitoring to ensure high quality service and achievement of all KPIs
- Maintain ongoing communication with client, GM and customers and generate daily reports on call center operations
- Develop, implement and update best practices to heighten efficiency and enhanced customer service
- Provide outreach to the disabled community and other client related organizations
- Investigate and resolve all rider complaints/concerns
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience
- Three (3) years management/supervisory experience in a call center environment
- Paratransit/transit experience preferred
- Excellent verbal skills both written and oral - able to work in a fast-paced environment - working knowledge of Trapeze scheduling and dispatch software
- Complaint resolution experience
- Public relations experience
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.