Facility: CORDOVA CENTER
Compensation Base: $16.38
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position develops and coordinates initial assessments, scheduling and supervising of residents. It is also responsible for developing and coordinating all Community Work Service (CWS) projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies appropriate Work Service projects with community service organizations.
- Coordinates CWS referrals.
- Coordinate job development activities with other community service organizations
- Maintains all verification for CWS completed projects.
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports to ensure residents complete court mandated CWS hours.
- Conducts on-site CWS checks.
- Supervises all residents on CWS as needed.
- Verifies residents' weekly schedules and hours.
- Maintains communication with Case Managers.
- Performs daily surveillance CWS crews.
- Complies with Company’s work rules and policies as explained in the Employee Handbook and the Facility Policies and Procedures Manual. Responds positively to directives from managers and supervisors in a cooperative spirit to ensure conformance to standards.
- Adheres to the Company’s attendance and work overtime policies as required to ensure adequate coverage of the program and to ensure the safety and security of the residents.
- Complies with safety rules and takes appropriate corrective action to ensure work is performed in a safe manner and without injury to self or others.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of staff in a manner that promotes a team spirit and a sense of cooperation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.