The Compensation Analyst processes employee information and maintains employee records on the Human Resource Information System. Prepares summaries and reports from Human Resources and Information System databases including payroll information, performance management data and other employee data as required. Assists in the administration of the salary administration programs, review changes in wages and salaries for conformance to policy. Conducts and participates incompensation surveys.
- Annually participates in local and national surveys to purchase each year.
- Receives new or updated job descriptions from managers and uses survey data to determine salary grade for new positions or to confirm updated jobs are in the
- Assist recruiters with determining hiring rates for new candidates making sure we keep internal equity while paying of the candidates prior experience.
- Maintain list of employees who work on multiple units.
- Department managers require transfer changes, promotion, demotion, shift, hours and any other status changes for their employees.
- Work with former employees to set up payments for obligations received while an employee.
Position reports to the Manager of Compensation.
- High School Diploma or GED (Required)
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
Certification and Licensure Requirements
- Certified Compensation Professional from World at Work (Preferred)
Experience and Skills
- Relevant compensation expereince (Required)
- Required Skills: Excellent Communications Skills, Excellent Interpersonal Skills, General Clerical Skills, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Multi Line Telephone Operational Skills, Microsoft Outlook
- Strong attention to detail