Compensation Mgr -
Reporting to the Compensation Director, the Compensation Manager will be responsible for the global oversight, design, and management of compensation programs and policies. In addition, the individual will responsible for job benchmarking, salary administration, ad-hoc reporting and assist with the annual compensation planning process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide consulting advice and counsel internal clients on total rewards programs that support plan objectives.
- Partner with HR Business Partners to evaluate new and existing jobs against internal and external benchmarking.
- Review proposed offers and salary adjustments for relevant market competitiveness as well as conformance to established guidelines, policies, and practices.
- Provide guidance and direction in developing retention plans for key talent.
- Manage compensation plans to meet regulatory compliance and governance/audit requirements, consulting with legal resources and staying abreast of developing legislation and its potential impact.
- Partner in the design of effective compensation-related communications to managers and employees within the Total Rewards framework.
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of the Total Rewards programs.
- Drive enterprise philosophy and consistent policies for pay programs and plan participation criteria.
- Serve as project lead for salary surveys.
- Assist with the annual year-end merit & bonus review process which includes communication, training, data audit, and supporting HR Business Partners & Managers on program and system needs.
- Assist in maintaining compensation guidelines, policy and practices while ensuring policies, procedures and practices are up to date and compliant with federal, state, and local compensation laws.
• None currently
• Bachelor's degree.
• 5-7 years of compensation-related experience (global compensation experience a plus).
• Oracle HCM Cloud experience is preferred.
• Experience performing Market Pricing/Benchmarking.
• Relevant compensation experience (e.g., expertise in the design, development, implementation, and administration of various types of compensation programs) will be viewed as a plus but ability to grow and learn is more important.
• Accurate, detail oriented, self-starter, ability to multi-task, prioritize and think outside the box.
• Proven ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy and highly confidential data.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate complex concepts
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Must have high level of strategic agility, excellent decision making and problem-solving skills, and demonstrated abilities to manage through systems and drive innovation.
• Must have advanced proficiency with Excel, as well as other Office applications such as Word and PowerPoint.