What will I be doing?
As the Complex Director of IT you will administer operations for information systems and technologies, including internal applications, network operations, Telephony systems, Audio Visual events, and sales of all related technologies, in order to support business and operational objectives. Additional responsibilities include:
45% Property Support
- Identifying future project needs by understanding our guests and employees business needs and consulting with them to ensure their expectations are met.
- Manage vendor relationships, including research and evaluation of current and potential service and product providers.
- Continuous development of new business by identifying target clients, networking and building relationships.
- Respond effectively and quickly to guests and employee's technology needs, issues and problem resolutions.
- Investigate networking and Internet emerging technologies and develop new product introduction strategies and plans.
- Develop and support the introduction and sales of new technology and deployment of systems and hardware.
- Develop a strategic Technology Services plan addressing alternative revenue streams, profit margins, and marketing
- Design and implement sales incentive programs and track results versus plan.
- Track and maintain sales and expense budget, in addition to developing operational forecasts.
- Directs employee relations, including but not limited to interviewing, training, supervising, promoting, motivating, coaching, and conducting performance reviews
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!