Facility: KARNES COUNTY RESIDENTIAL CENTER
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position will serve as the primary auditor for validation of compliance with food and healthcare services requirements. This position assists management to ensure that compliance and accreditation standards set by the organization, client, or other outside parties are verified within the necessary established timeframes. This position also serves as the facility’s liaison regarding standard and routine interpretation of compliance and accreditation policies and guidelines while referring more complex issues to the Compliance Administrator or the Facility Administrator.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts daily compliance reviews of the facility food and healthcare services and record.
- Conducts periodic accreditation audits of the facility food and healthcare services.
- Collects information regarding the facility to provide information to the compliance or accreditation party for validation of compliance with food and healthcare services requirements.
- Develops reports summarizing audit results and conducts informational presentations to staff on any changes to compliance and accreditation processes.
- Provides written and verbal reports of facility compliance status to the Compliance Administrator or Facility Administrator.
- Maintains database of all appropriate compliance and accreditation audits. Updates accordingly.
- Maintains up-to-date resources, standards, rules, regulations, and requirements for food and healthcare services.
- Assists management in the reviewing and revising the facility’s policies and procedures to ensure compliance with organizational and client guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.