West County mortgage company seeks talented Compliance Officer to join its team. Compliance Officer must have 10+ years of experience with a strong compliance background, preferably with expererience in loan orientation software. Knowledge of residential mortgage consumer protection laws, including TILA, RESPA, TRID, SAFE Act, HMDA, and fair lending laws
Someone who is able to work with minimal guidance and are able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks would be a good fit for this role. Competitive salary with full-benefits package is offered. Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
Additional requirements of the Compliance Officer role include:
* 10+ years of compliance experience
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in the mortgage industry with an emphasis on mortgage compliance and/or audit.
* Bachelors or Graduate Degree
* Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.