- Consistent with meeting established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards while maintaining a good attendance record
- Compound IV Medications in a clean room environment
- Use USP797 guidelines for sterile compounding
- Compound both acute and specialty medications
- Maintain pharmacy clean room in a clean, organized manner according to SOPs
- Responsible for clean room environment and daily / weekly / monthly cleaning of room and equipment according to SOPs
- Pharmacy technician with an eye for detail and strong communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to understand variable compounding modalities and to work independently but understand the need to consult with the pharmacist if questions arise
- Basic tasks are completed without review by others
- May need to assist with other areas of the pharmacy
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system application
- 1+ year of previous IV Compounding experience
- Ability to work an 8 hour shift between the hours of 9 am - 6 pm, including the flexibility to work overtime as needed by the business. Employees work rotating shifts and rotating weekends.
- Home infusion experience
- 2+ years of Pharm Tech Experience
- Frequent standing, lifting, sorting of paperwork, use of hands / fingers across keyboard or mouse, handling other objects, requires attention to detail
- Position requires long periods of standing and lifting up to 15 pounds
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you’ll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you’re empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.