A challenging career opportunity exists for someone to join the Barnes Corporate team. As the Concur System Manager, you will work closely with internal IT, corporate accounting, human resources, & our global user base to ensure effective administration of the system, management reporting, and interface with our internal accounting system. The Concur System Manager will be accountable for application delivery and technical support of SAP Concur Travel and Expense system to meet operational objectives and strategic business initiatives. A key initial deliverable will be to complete the global rollout of Concur T&E. In addition, this role will oversee merging existing Concur Invoice administration into this function as well. If you are a high-energy, motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment in a diversity global organization, please submit your credentials for consideration.
• Manage and configure SAP Concur SAAS system, including Test and Production environments.
• Update division configurations (Account Codes, Departments, Employee fields, Car Mileage updates)
• Work closely with Finance, Information Systems and Concur Support to maintain, enhance, and/or update the configuration.
• Maintain the design and implementation documentation that reflects changes made to the application. Includes descriptions of workflows, audit rules, scripts, e-mail reminders, system configuration and design, work view process flow and function.
• Maintain audit rules and email reminders
• Ensure integrations to and from Concur run successfully, including management of error log resolution and work with IT to initiate new data feeds.
• Maintain system accounts to include account creation, changes, and deactivations of Concur profiles and user roles ensuring the safeguard of the security, integrity, and confidentiality of data.
• Prepare and configure monthly employee upload files (305, 360, 320) obtained from Ultipro and follow up with issue resolutions
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner, providing Helpdesk user support
• Submit cases to Concur Support to assist in resolving system problems on an ongoing basis and update configurations of as needed.
• Update the Concur system to fix defects or to complete minor enhancement requests
• Act as Concur Company Card Administrator supporting AMEX and VISA users in Concur
• Act as administrator for JP Morgan p-card including issuance of new card applications, replacement cards, card distribution, user service and follow up of past due accounts and monthly reports
• Work with Treasury and Corporate Card Manager to develop a worldwide credit card program
• Prepare, build, manage, distribute and schedule reports via Intelligence reporting tool using custom burst lists and scheduler
• Maintain and monitor procedures and processes for Concur travel, expense and purchasing credit card management and administration in compliance with company policies in conjunction with the human resource team
• Manage audit reviews of expense reports and follow up with users and approvers for any policy violations
• Follow defined standard operating procedures for Concur administration, streamline processes and manage communication within the business for effective control, including collaboration with Concur.
• Review the monthly Concur Release Notes and participate in Concur webinars on new features and fixes ensure they are communicated to users
• Work with Concur Account Executive to review annual spend and contract
• Implement Concur T&E in EMEA as well as new divisions worldwide
• Implement Concur Next Generation user interface to be rolled out in 2022.
• 3+years of relevant experience in SAP Concur system (administration, design/configuration, and support) specific to Travel and Expense modules.
• Technical and functional knowledge on Concur Expense including business rules
• Project Management skills to manage new implementations
• Proficiency using MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS SharePoint.
• Very high attention to detail. Excellent analytical and critical-thinking skills.
• Organized and thorough with a desire for continuous improvement.
• Solid communications skills with the ability to manage communications at varying levels within the organization and across functions.
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance or other Related Field
To be considered for the above position, please visit our website www.BGInc.com, click on careers, search for the job posting in which you are interested and submit your resume online.
At Barnes Group Inc., career development is a shared responsibility in which all employees are encouraged to develop, improve, and enhance their skills and professional growth to support our business objectives.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)