Configuration Manager is needed to support a critical program that specializes in data repositories. The Group is developing and maintaining leading-edge technologies (e.g., widgets, non-relational databases) to provide critical support to a high priority customer.
- Members of the Group predominantly work within Agile teams, designing, developing, testing and maintaining software and hardware.
- Developers, software engineers, administrators and tools developers could: assist in the installation and integration of commercial software into sponsor’s framework, develop custom extensions and integration points for commercial software, be responsible for development of unit tests and build/deployment scripts, participate in project/program team reviews, maintain servers or identify potential environmental impacts on systems.
- Team members will work with other project personnel to resolve technical problems, ensure developed applications and systems transition to customers in a timely manner, assess system designs to validate them against expected technical parameters, identify hardware and applications needed to complete the development process, and support deployed systems independently or under only general direction.
- Must have a TS/SCI with Poly to be considered
- Bachelor degree and 8 years experience
- In-depth experience with applications to specifically include: Wiki, SharePoint 2010 or earlier, Microsoft Office tools, Internet Explored and Firefox
- Leadership experience with teams supporting Information Technology system and physical access operations
- Experienced in performing assessments, base-lining and improving configuration management processes/procedures and coordinating/managing implementation
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.