- Daily communication with internal project management staff and division management team
- Maintain effective working relationships with subcontracting vendors
- Oversee field checks, invoicing, and accounts payable processes for new starts
- Monitor vendor insurance, contractor agreements, and scheduling.
- Preference is experience with permitting especially with local (WPB/Martin, St Lucie, Indian River) building departments
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Familiarity with accounting cycles preferred
- Experience within the homebuilding industry is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.