As a Construction Manager, you will:
· Responsible for managing and overseeing construction of homes in an assigned community, under the supervision of the Senior Management to ensure cost, schedule and quality standards are met.
· Monitor reports, assist in pre-construction and production of homes, contact and supervise trade partner’s work, and maintain the overall community job sites for cleanliness.
· Oversee the scheduling and supervision of daily business partner activities in accordance with job schedule and business partner scopes of work.
· Work together with Regional Operations Center ROC to improve budgets, cost variances, and plan improvements, and systems.
· Assure that records of all changes on the job, such as engineering reports, change orders and/or purchase orders are properly maintained.
· Inspect, Schedule, and maintain the division’s implementation of the LEMS including the Storm Water, Air Quality, Endangered Species, Environmental Site Assessment and Wetlands modules.
· Assist the REM with SWPPP implementation audits, documentation of associated corrective actions, and reporting of results.
· Recruit, actively communicate with and train business partners on safety, quality requirements and payment procedures, to assure a solid vendor base.
· Be involved personally and proactively with any actual or perceived vendor scheduling, communication or payment related issues.
· Conduct Homebuyer Demonstrations.
· Secure the Company’s property and protect if from weather, theft, vandalism and other damage.