As the Construction Modification Coordinator with Colonial, you will coordinate the modifications between the branch staff and the homeowner.
- Loan Modification with and without Re-Qualification duties include: preparing modification packages for borrowers; collecting/processing accounting entries; secondary review of completed Modification Package; and shipping files to Investor Accounting and properly recording all mod requests.
- Loan completion to roll construction loans to perm in Fiserv. Includes talking to homeowners and preparing completion letters.
- Experience with escrow calculations or analysis a plus.
- Mod Pipeline management with Ops team, Loan Officer and Supervisor to keep loans from maturing without a modification.
- Update reporting and communication on Mods in process.
- Develop a request and tracking process for modifications.
- Other duties include: cross train on draw schedule completion and draw request orders and other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years recent Construction Lending experience, with a focus on One Time Close, Rehab and Builder Construction or
- 3+ years mortgage experience and/or 1+ years closing experience
- Strong knowledge of title requirements
- Strong knowledge of construction accounting principles
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work successfully with LO's, Builders, and Borrowers
- Working knowledge of software processing systems
- Ability to establish workflow
- Advanced organizational skills, including the ability to plan work activities and stay on schedule
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Computer proficiency, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize responsibilities in a dynamic, fast paced working environment
This position offers a full range of benefits including Health, Dental, and 401k.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender | NMLS ID 401285