Remote Senior Project Manager, Construction
TTEC is seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager to join our Enterprise Services team.
What you’ll be doing:
The Construction Project Manager will lead projects related to the design and construction of new and existing sites, and will manage vendor relationships and internal business partnerships. The role could involve up to 50% travel and will require strong problem solving skills and excellent communication.
**Office Renovation experience required. Call Center experience- Nice to have**
What you’ll bring to us:
- Establish and maintain a master schedule and benchmarks for each project utilizing Microsoft Project and distribute to all core team members
- Coordinate, set-up and participate in program meetings and manage metric information for KPI’s for the delivery of the program
- Work with Finance to ensure proper initial planning documents are completed and assist with monthly project and GREO compliance to budget and forecasting needs
- Coordinate with vendor to process sourcing and procurement needs as it relates to Oracle PO and PR process
- Track budgets and ensure tracking set up and reporting
- Assess existing site/building conditions, plans and criteria to determine scope of work and/or identify challenges or obstacles associated with Capital Improvement projects in the existing Customer Service Centers throughout the region
- Manage multiple resources and disciplines within a given project, adhering to strict timelines and budgets
- Manage the creation of PR’s / PO’s as required for Global Real Estate and Facilities Capital Projects
What skills you’ll need:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Construction Estimating experience is necessary
- Extensive knowledge of project management techniques
- 5+ years of project coordination experience
- Knowledge of Oracle iProcurement and Sourcing activities
- Knowledge of construction and facilities process and execution
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Facilities, Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC’s business processes and operations.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- 'Dress for your Day’ philosophy, opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
- Cafeteria, fitness center, car detailing, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
- Rich wellness program and incentives
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.