We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual who can take charge of the Dispatching and Coordinating daily routes for our company fleet, pickups and deliveries. It is vital that applicants are eager to learn and work well in a team environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate and track movement of construction equipment and vehicles
• Update and maintain list of all operating equipment
• Perform administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors
• Designate and ensure timely delivery dates and times of materials and equipment to various job sites
• General administrative support to staff, including maintaining team calendars, keeping track of office supplies and materials, and manage incoming and outgoing mail/shipments
• Schedule crew times (job sites) as well as other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
• Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
• Strong attention to detail and organization skills
• Strong communication skills with all managers, office staff, employees and customers is required
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize, learn quickly, adapt to change, be resourceful (internet research abilities) and take initiative (have good common sense)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.