The Construction Supervisor is responsible for managing all aspects of assigned PC construction operations, development and financial performance to include survey and analyzation of internal and external general economic, business and financial conditions and pro-actively identify areas of opportunity or concern and make recommendations accordingly.
- Liaise with VP of Construction to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals/objectives and lead PC performance to meet said goals/objectives
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability and cost controls
- Identify and develop new revenue opportunities
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
- Evaluate the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements both on an on-going basis and at completion
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data and metrics
- Supervise, mentor, motivate and support staff and provide constructive feedback
- Manage procurement processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Manage relationships/agreements with stakeholders, external partners/vendors
- Follow and Enforce all LOB operating policies and procedures (SOP's) which may include development of user manuals, training materials and other documents needed for successful implementation and delivery of process/project to customers
- Enforce all Safety and CORP policies and procedures
- Work as part of one UniTek GS, supporting and protecting the brand value.
Project Coordinators, Administrative Assistant, Project Administrators, Crew Personnel