What Account Management contributes to Cardinal Health
Account Management is responsible for cultivating and maintaining on-going customer relationships with an assigned set of customers. Provides new and existing customers with the best possible service and recommendations in relation to billing inquiries, service requests, improvements to internal and external processes, and other areas of opportunity. Provides product service information to customers and identifies upselling opportunities to maintain and increase income streams from customer relationships.
Accountabilities in this role
- Owner and execution of Prime Vendor distribution Contract at the Health System Corporate Office, focusing on Supply Chain and Procurement.
- Managing relationship between the Customer, Sales, Operations, and Customer Service Leadership, to ensure flawless service to customers and optimized supply chain.
- Focus on customer account retention through prioritization of process improvement initiatives (ie. Optimal Conversion Processes for Product Standardization, Key Performance Metric Scorecard creation and performance)
- Support roll out of Customer Supply Chain Model and Standard Operating Platform
- Coordinate and Communicates Health System Distribution initiatives across the Field Account Management team to meet or exceed account expectations
- Coordinate with field account management team to track, measure and report value/savings offered/delivered through supply chain engagement
- Build and maintain long-term trusted relationships with customer to support retention of the channel.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 4-6 years experience
- Strong communication skills
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Chicago Metro Area
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.