What Black Belt contributes to Cardinal Health
The Consultant, Black Belt, Process Enablement Team is responsible for driving process clarity and change in our medical Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain (GMSC) organization by focusing on customers, employees, and processes resulting in a culture of excellence. The Consultant, Black Belt will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. Identify and execute against performance improvement opportunities across the medical segment using contemporary process improvement tools.
- Demonstrates experience in applying contemporary improvement techniques and producing results for a function and/or business unit.
- Applies a structured methodology and leads change management activities.
- Assesses current business performance against Cardinal Health's business strategy for a specific site and/or function.
- Proven ability to elicit requirements / process from the subject matter experts and document them in multiple formats.
- Proven ability to document system flows, interfaces, use cases, and business rules.
- Expert at coordinating and managing the review, revision, and approval of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions, and Process/Workflow.
- Works with multiple teams of business practitioners to synthesize findings, develop improvement recommendations, and lead execution of initiatives.
- Identifies opportunities to remove non-value-added steps in processes.
- Collaborates with customers and suppliers on improvement projects.
- Demonstrates exceptional skills in:
- problem solving and change management capabilities
- advanced leadership and coaching skills
- data analytics
- project management
- Must be enthusiastic, possess a mindset for change, and be able to influence with passion and data
- Bachelors in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 5+ years experience in related field, preferred
- Process/Procedure writing experience
- Experience in change management techniques, preferably ADKAR model (or similar)
- Experience in defining and measuring success metrics and monitoring change progress
- Experience with Tableau or Power BI, preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- Support and engage senior leaders
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.