What Business Intelligence contributes to Cardinal Health
Business Intelligence is responsible for applying business process knowledge and data analytics to develop, recommend and communicate timely, accurate, relevant, and actionable insights to support business decisions and objectives.
- Uses knowledge of business and data to discover and/or anticipate problems or opportunities where data can be leveraged to address the need.
- Asks probing questions to translate business needs in order to build and design reporting solutions (metric management, dashboards, enterprise performance management).
- Applies data visualization, descriptive and summary statistical techniques for discovery and timely insights (data exploration, ad-hoc queries, and analysis).
- Interprets results of analyses, identifies trends and issues (forecasting), and develops alternatives to support business objectives.
- Applies data aggregation, descriptive analysis and data presentation techniques and tools to communicate complex findings and recommendations to influence others to take action.
- Demonstrates ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex information to a variety of audiences and mediums.
Accountabilities in this Role
- Lead speech and text analytics initiatives and post interaction surveys across Customer Support Services
- Partner with multiple organizations to assimilate disparate information and create a comprehensive view of the customer experience
- Leverage speech/text and operational performance analysis to develop actionable insights and communicate opportunities with senior leadership
- Complete large projects on time with minimal direction while collaborating with stakeholders and users
- Continuously refine speech and text queries to maximize relevance and hit rates
- Analyze data, monitor customer call activity and articulate findings to Sr. Leadership in a practical manner.
- Bachelors Degree in related field preferred, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience in related field preferred
- Experience with data query, visualization, dashboard and/or scorecard tools preferred
- Working knowledge of contact center technologies, such as call recording platforms, workforce management software, speech analytics software, and customer satisfaction methodology
- Expertise in Speech and Text Analytics & exposure to Quality Management
- Demonstrated experience effectively conducting hypothesis-driven analyses that drove action and/or improved the customer experience
- Proven experience with reporting and analytics tools including SQL Server, Business Objects, Tableau, database tools and SharePoint preferred
- Ability to learn quickly and adjust to changing business needs
- Proven leadership skills through leading by example, motivating employee commitment through actions
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present information in spoken, written or visual form to a variety of audiences, from internal teams to client executive
- Advanced Excel skills. Experience with formulas, pivot tables and graphs
- Ability to analyze data, monitor customer call activity and articulate findings to Sr. Leadership in a practical manner.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.