What Digital Campaign Management Development contributes to Cardinal Health
Digital Campaign Management is responsible for developing and driving digital marketing campaigns and strategies that meet and/or exceed business objectives and provide additional insight about our customers across all digital channels.
- Creates compelling marketing programs to drive revenue and sales in support of business objectives through email marketing and marketing automation.
- Plans, manages and executes marketing database, email marketing, marketing automation and some promotional campaigns.
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluates emerging technologies and provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Collaborates with internal teams and vendor partners to achieve desired results.
Reporting to the Director, Digital Marketing, this specific role will be a part of our Enterprise Digital Marketing team and will be focused on supporting our business units in their email marketing communications and campaigns across the Medical and Pharma segments. This role is responsible for ensuring that effective, consistent and timely email communications are finalized and distributed to external to support the consistent growth of qualified leads, improved communication within the enterprise and customer retention. This position works with cross-functional business teams and outside vendors to create effective, relevant, and measurable email campaigns. A positive, customer service oriented, and problem-solving attitude is a must for this role that involves meeting the demands of frequent requests across multiple business units. Specific areas of responsibility include but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborates with internal teams and vendor partners to achieve desired results and ensures end product is user friendly, relevant, and brand compliant
- Develops and contributes to Cardinal Health’s digital marketing campaigns with a focus on executing marketing automation, email marketing campaigns and communications, lead nurturing and email lead generation.
- Analyze campaign results and provide regular reporting and actionable recommendations for improved performance.
- Proactively work with Site Operations teams to update templates, host content and landing pages and to ensure recommended web practices are followed.
- Conduct ongoing QA of templates, processes and platforms, and works to help advance our email marketing capabilities
- Ensures technical aspects of projects meet business objectives and timelines
- Basic Photoshop and Dreamweaver experience necessary. "Image cut-up" skills – the ability to cut images out of a PSD file and drop into an established email template.
- Assists with email marketing platform upkeep, administration, improvements and technical projects to maintain systems alongside other internal stakeholders
- Monitors and optimizes email deliverability, including white-listing and resolving black-listing, content optimization, feedback loops, and bounce-backs.
- Produces various weekly or monthly reports that analyze and report on email marketing performance and effectiveness. Draws conclusions and develops recommendations for improvement.
- Stay abreast of trends and best practices to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ability to work self-directed and provide solutions to campaign issues as they arrive
- Bachelors degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- 3+ years experience in related field, preferred.
- 2 - 5 years digital marketing experience, either in-house or at an agency/consultancy
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and experience with Pardot and Sales Cloud is preferred.
- Proven experience executing email marketing communications and campaigns using CRM tools
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS and Amp script code used in email templates and tools
- Analytically driven, with the ability to understand and report on email marketing metrics
- Experience using Adobe Experience Manager is a plus.
- Strong project management and inter-departmental coordination skills
- Creates, edits and proofreads content in line with overall message and customer needs
- Strong verbal and communications skills
- Demonstrates a strong bias towards service, quality and customer satisfaction
- Highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid and demanding environment with limited supervision
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.