TTEC is seeking an experienced Pricing Consultant to join our Enterprise Services team at our Global Corporate Headquarters, based in Denver, Colorado.
Our Pricing team brings significant value and contribution to our company through… Computing new prices and pricing changes for our new and existing clients across all segments. Not only does the Pricing team compute price points, but we are the gatekeepers for safeguarding the company’s revenue and profitability. Our Pricing team is also at the forefront of keeping our company competitive in the market by staying up to date on new market developments and finding new and creative ways to price and demonstrate our overall value.
What you’ll be doing:
This senior-level position is responsible for reviewing and coordinating pricing to new and existing clients within all of TTEC’s segments. The primary focus is advising Operational, Sales, and Financial leadership on details related to BPO pricing within our TTEC Engage Segment. Leading pricing team members to complete requested pricing on time following approved authority levels. You will also assist in special projects, which includes documenting deal terms, maintaining the Pricing Department SharePoint site, etc. Additionally, the Pricing Consultant plays a key role in the support of business leaders by providing analysis and context on proposed deals. You will be responsible for understanding company and team goals and working with team members to meet those goals.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Provide and review pricing across all segments to ensure that pricing is timely, accurate and complete and meets the needs of the external customer - profitably.
- Management capabilities to lead a Philippines based pricing and analysis team that will require availability outside of normal US business hours about 10% - 20% of the time.
- Continuous development and refinement of pricing models to provide insight to the business and competitive pricing for clients.
- Clearly define risks and opportunities within deal structures so that business leaders are able to make informed decisions.
- Monitor pricing outcomes to actual results and integrate learning into pricing methodology.
- Member of cross functional teams of Sales, Sales Solutions, Human Capital, Operations and Technology to drive the best result for the client and the business.
- Drive pricing improvements that incorporate multiple element solutions and solutions across all business units. Work cross functionally to improve the quality of pricing inputs and outputs. Leverage process and technology to drive improved accuracy and timeliness of pricing solutions.
- Develop and deliver management reports on a periodic basis as well as provide ad hoc reporting to business leaders on the drivers of profitability by client, program and location.
- Research location specific cost structures and model what-is pricing scenarios.
What skills you’ll need:
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, or Engineering preferred. Master’s degree a plus.
- Pricing experience required. Experience pricing BPO services using complex models and/or working with product management teams and developing new pricing models based on new product and solution offerings a plus.
- Experienced professional with 6+ years of detailed excel modeling, financial analysis experience, including financial modeling, pricing modeling, budgeting and forecasting.
- Strong attention to details and a solid analytical skills.
- Must possess a strong business ethic and thrive in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Experience managing resources for at least 1 – 2 years.
- Experience or willingness to work with a diverse sales organization with direct interaction with sales persons on a daily basis.
- Solid interpersonal skills working across multiple teams in peer to peer relationships to deliver pricing and analysis in short time frames.
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience interacting with all levels of management and must be able to aggressively manage deadlines and goals.
- Must be comfortable with the use of technology to solve business problems, including a very strong understanding of MS Excel tables and formulas and the use of web-based systems.
- Experience with Hyperion reporting and Oracle a plus.
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC’s business processes and operations.
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC (formerly TeleTech) does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC (formerly TeleTech), and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC (formerly TeleTech).
Employment Requirements: TTEC (formerly TeleTech) requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.