TTEC is seeking an experienced HR Consultant (full-time employee) to join our Enterprise Services team at our Global Corporate Headquarters, based in Denver, Colorado.
What you’ll be doing:
You will help the company implement strategic talent management initiatives focused on Leadership development, Career Mobility and Career Pathing. This role will impact the effectiveness, development, growth, and satisfaction of leaders by providing leadership development opportunities to enhance knowledge, skills, and abilities. In partnership with key partners this role will ensure that key talent is assessed, identified, developed, and placed to more effectively meet business objectives and promote a work environment that attracts and retains key talent.
What you’ll bring to us:
The ideal Consultant will possess in-depth knowledge of talent management, project management, and change management strategies. Working with human capital business partners and executive leaders, the consultant will maximize the value of our talent practices by linking leadership development initiatives directly to business strategy by implementing programs that focus on assessment, identification, rapid development, and movement of key talent so that the needs of our global business strategies are met.
- Work with human capital teams (Talent Acquisition, Shared Services, Learning & Development, Compensation, HR Business Partners) to capitalize on existing processes and imbed “mobility thinking” into everything we do.
- Build a platform, process and tools for self-directed career mobility, career pathing, and career development that enable more employees to achieve their career aspirations.
- Conduct research through various methods (data collection, best practice, surveys, talent practice experts, etc.) to identify process recommendations.
- Partner with talent acquisition to build a process that leverages talent review results to build talent pools for key roles.
- Establish continuous communication with partners that builds trust, partnership, collaboration, and commitment to support business results
- Build credibility with business partners by delivering talent solutions that meet their needs and yield outstanding results
- Work with the Learning organization to create training, learning centers of excellence and workshops that meet the development objectives of stakeholders.
What skills you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Business, HR, Org. Development, or related areas.) Equivalent business experience will be considered.
- Proven experience as an HR consultant
- Relevant Leadership/Management experience (minimum of 4 years required)
- Corporate training and workshop facilitation experience (minimum 4 years required)
- Solid understanding of adult learning theories & principles required
- Knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
- Solid understanding of research methods and analysis
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of HRIS Tools (Performance Management, ATS, etc.)
- Ability to strategize and formulate business plans
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- Certification in leadership development assessments like Hogan, DISC, Meyers Briggs, DDI a plus.
- Administration and interpretation of 360 feedback tools a plus.
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC ’s business processes and operations.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Mentoring and on the job training
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- Our Women in Leadership program connects employees globally with learning, networking, and mentoring opportunities
- ‘Dress for your Day’ philosophy, opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
- Cafeteria, fitness center, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Access to local discounts in Denver for services and entertainment venues
- Social activities including Boo at HQ, social hours, take your kids to work day, holiday luncheons & patio grill summer concert series
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.