Windstream is seeking an energetic, multi-tasking, and creative individual to drive Business Sales Operations across the Enterprise Sales Organization.
The Consultant provides support to the Enterprise Sales organization. The person filling this role will be a key member of the Sales Operations staff. The Consultant will be responsible for initial support of all enterprise quoting applications in addition to driving operational enhancements for the systems & processes.
- A solid understanding of business processes and sales strategy as it relates to supporting cross-functional business units, including but not limited to Direct and Indirect Sales, Account Management, Customer Care, Marketing, Service Delivery and Finance.
- Represents a continuing cycle of problem identification, investigation, resolution development, improvement execution and re-evaluation. Benchmark customer friendly and properly supported workflows for sales & support processes and have the ability to scan and develop efficient processes for enterprise accounts that flow through the organization.
- Participate in the implementation of applicable quality management practices to identify, analyze and evaluate internal and external processes. Interface directly with internal customers to continually understand sales experience needs and enhancements.
- Identify and assist in the execution of operational enhancements focused toward the goals of improved performance and provide desired services for the company. Assist in the developing and compilation of desired operating characteristics/process/procedures as it relates to operational performance goals. Interface directly with other organizational units for necessary assistance in executing identified enhancements. Assist in the verification of operational compliance with newly designed quality resolutions, processes and procedures. Identify and assist in the execution of customer experience enhancements focused towards the goals of reduced churn within the operating parameters of the company.
- Special projects may be assigned that are outside the quality operational activities.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), motivational, and presentation skills
- Strong decision making, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Efficient time management, ability to multitask, and propensity to handle urgent interrupts with poise and professionalism
- Ability to work both independently, as well as in a team environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Ability to work in a geographically disperse, cross-functional organization
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Strong listening skills and are open to input from other team members and departments
- Leads through influence
- College degree and 5-10 years professional level experience
- Bachelor's degree; English, business, and marketing majors preferred.
- Experience in a sales or sales support role preferred.
Job Category: Business Processes
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to: race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.