- Serves as official source of communication for content that comes from corporate groups (Marketing, IT, Finance, etc) to front line Sales teams.
- Is responsible for ensuring product, pricing, promotions, and, process launches are effectively implemented within front line Sales teams.
- Develops and operationalizes sales flow processes. Documents processes and assists in content development for Training, if necessary.
- Proactively work with sales teams to identify existing and potential business gaps then assist in developing strategy to efficiently and effectively close gaps
- Develop incentives/spiff strategy for front line Sales teams.
- Researches questions, problems, product development and/or operational questions or issues.
- Owns task management related to go-to-market strategy.
Uses statistical tools as needed by the business unit to perform the following duties:
- Derive unknown variables from known variables
- Select correct statistical technique to measure data
- Interpret results from statistical data.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge of wireline/wireless products; market research methodologies; current and emerging technologies.
College degree and 5-7 years professional level experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or 9 years professional level related experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required.
Job Category: Marketing
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to: race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.