ITS ConGlobal is the industry-leading provider of intermodal rail terminal services, auto loading and unloading and container depot services. We take pride in consistently delivering superior and reliable service, a broad scope of services and an exemplary safety record. We’re currently seeking a Container Repair – Maintenance Technician.
Container Repair are charged with repairing of containers as well as domestic and intermodal equipment.
Selects appropriate materials to repair/weld equipment.
- Lays out, positions, aligns, cuts, fits components together for welding and painting
- Bolts, clamps, tack-welds, or otherwise fastens parts to secure in position for welding and/or repairing
- Sets up equipment and welds parts, using appropriate welding equipment
- May handle, repair, and replace tire and wheel components as necessary
- Assists with general repair duties and depot maintenance as required
- Works with Sheet Metal fabrication
- Works with installing and removing plywood flooring
- Other assigned tasks
We offer full time employees the following; competitive compensation, benefits, 401K & vacation.
- Minimum of 1-year verifiable mechanic/welding experience in ANY industry
- Ability to lift more than 50lbs
- Open availability (24/7/365)
- Willingness to work in varying weather conditions
- Must have own hand tools
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be willing to complete a drug screen, physical and background check
All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, color, religion, protected veteran status or national origin.