Sinclair Digital Agency is a digital marketing company dedicated to helping small-to-medium sized business owners get found online, attract customers and grow their businesses with a variety of digital products, including web design, SEM, programmatic and social media.
We operate in a fast paced, customer-focused, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the growth of our customers and company. Highly entrepreneurial, our success comes from employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward performance, support individual development and foster a fun work environment.
We are looking for an experienced Content Marketer with a passion for writing and a knack for engaging messaging. This role includes developing content to the corporate brand and sales goals. Copy responsibilities include landing pages, website content, video scripts, blogs, press releases, outbound emails, sales presentations, marketing one sheets, knowledge base, customer FAQ & more. It’s important that you will be able to prioritize tasks coming in from variety of sources with verifying deadlines, degrees of time required, and across multiple verticals.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Superb written communication
• Minimum 2-year relevant experience in fast paced, marketing, digital marketing and/or advertising environments.
• SMB and/or B2B marketing experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven ability to work efficiently in a technical team environment.
• Passionate about working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding, and fluid start-up environment.
• You are willing to listen to other perspectives and able to put yourself in someone else’s position. You are flexible and understanding of the fluid environment in which we work to support change as it arises.
• You are able to put yourself in our customers’ shows and can tailor your content directly to them for highest possible impact.
• Outstanding problem-solving abilities along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Proven track record juggling multiple priorities and deadlines
• Professional, passionate, high-integrity, reliable, organized, driven and results-oriented.
• Superior MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Avid reader appreciated.
• Experience with Zendesk Guide
• Experience supporting the creation of educational content for customers (ex: how to videos, FAQs, knowledgebases, etc.)
• HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
The role is based in either our Denver or Bellevue office.