Are you an ambitious, multi-tasker who can solve problems in a fast-paced environment that loves BACON? Then you should join us in growing one of America’s top 25 consumer packaged goods companies, Smithfield Foods!
The Corporate Continuous Improvement Analyst is responsible for reporting our customers KPIs, processes and design relative to the various corporate strategies. This position will also be developing Data Analysis tools to support our ongoing need to uninterrupted enhancement processes. In addition, the ideal candidate will frequently interact with our business and operations teams surrounding projects and various tasks.Core Responsibilities
- Prepare detailed analytical reports on key performance indicators to identify opportunities for improvement. Identify and improve linkages between data points. Interpret and transform data into meaningful information that can be acted upon.
- Defines and collects metrics to give a sense of how the project is progressing and whether the deliverables produced are acceptable.
- Develop or enhance tools and methodology to support the optimization process across multiple customers
- Provide recommendations on processes improvements and optimization to maximize efficiency and productivity. Work with the internal team & customer(s) to implement such recommendations.
- Teach, coach and train to enhance operational execution and efficiency.
- Assist with special projects to include ROI analysis and other cost/benefit impacts
- Act as Project Manager for Identified initiatives
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited four-year college or university and 3+ years of relevant experience, required.
- Experience with developing and documenting procedures, such as PMO, required.
- Strong knowledge & experience in the field of data analysis and reporting, required.
- Attention to details and analytical thinking is a MUST
- Understands system capabilities and finds ways to improve system performance.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data with extreme accuracy.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, specifically Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and prioritize projects to meet deadlines.
- Ability to adjust communicate style based upon varying levels of audiences you will encounter from executive leadership to peers.
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
Smithfield, is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, protected veterans status or status as a disabled individual or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law.Careers and Benefits
To learn more about Smithfield’s benefits, visit smithfieldfoods.com/careerbenefits