The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Join us on our journey in becoming a high-performance focused company. For us, a high performance company achieves outstanding results by making each person a contributing partner in the business. The critical factor in creating and sustaining outstanding results over time is to create a work culture in which teams of people (at all levels) are meaningfully engaged in their work, understand the business, and are empowered with full responsibility for their success. As a member of our plant leadership team, the High Performance System (HPS) Leader will partner with the Plant Manager in order to develop the plant's Master Plan and coordinate the successful execution of that plan.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the building of HPS capabilities and ensure the development and execution of the plant's zero loss journey focused on mitigating all types of losses at the site
- Deploy and sustain the foundational elements of the HPS at the site
- The Site HPS Leader will report on dotted line basis to the Sr. HPS Leader, who provides direction on priorities and ensures proper deployment of established pillar methodology
- Partner with the plant leadership team to conduct the site loss analysis and lead the development and execution of the plant Master Plan, implementing Systems and Tools to address site key losses
- Align with corporate HPS Leadership on the proper deployment and assessment of HPS systems to address losses and build sustainable capability in the plant
- Ensure plant Pillar coaching visits and assessments are coordinated as a support to the site Pillar leadership and in line with the HPSplant deployment strategy
- Drive a high performance culture in the site through visible servant leadership, promotions and other forms of communication
- Lead or coach focused improvement activities and teams to reduce or eliminate targeted losses
- Develop and communicate the plant scorecard and coach the team in analyzing trends and improving plant KPIs
- Rollout and maintain a highly effective daily direction setting (DDS) routine at a site, business and operating team levels
- As part of the site Master Plan, deploy Pillar methodology aligned with reduced or eliminate targeted losses
- Coach the effective implementation of standard work practices as defined by the HPS Pillar methodology
- Proactively seek feedback for system and tool effectiveness at the plant and work collaboratively with the HPS structure to continuously improve standards and methodology