At Cardinal Health, we're developing the innovative products and services that make healthcare safer and more productive. Join a growing, global company genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and communities.
What Talent Acquisition contributes to Cardinal Health
Talent Acquisition is responsible for sourcing, assessing, and driving the selection of talent to support business needs.
- Proactively and creatively sources, leads and screens candidates to develop pools of talent for all positions across Cardinal Health.
- Assesses candidates through competency-based screening, ensuring only qualified candidates are referred.
- Creates a positive candidate experience.
- Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process.
- Execute full life cycle searches for manager level and below positions to include: developing the search strategy, sourcing (including but not limited to proactive networking, internet searching, cold calling, resume mining, database searching, etc.), pre-screening and interviewing candidates to attract to the organization, develop and present recommendations on qualified candidates to hiring managers/internal clients, and offer design and negotiation
- Proactively pipeline talent including designing, building and maintaining a strong and diverse network of potential candidates and utilize local and community resources
- Gather competitive data, industry trends, and labor market conditions and translate these to successful search strategies
- Assesses candidates through competency-based screening, ensuring only qualified candidates are referred
- Persuasively sell organization, role, and local area to candidates
- Create positive candidate experience through problem-resolution, immediate response to candidate's needs, and delivery of exceptional service to candidate
- Bachelor’s in related field, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years’ experience in related field
- Minimum 1 to 3 years recruiting experience in an agency or corporate environment highly desired
- Experience recruiting for operations, distribution centers, or manufacturing facilities and high volume recruiting strongly preferred
- Ability to successfully close passive candidates
- Excellent client relationship skills, communicates proactively and consistently with hiring managers and candidates
- Certified Internet Recruiter (CIR), preferred
- Advanced Internet Recruiting Strategies (AIRS), preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently; receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.