This currently is a temporary position to last at least 4-6 months.
- Professionally schedules recruiting interviews between candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers.
- Provide primary administrative support to include: compose, type, and edit correspondence and candidate communications; maintain departmental and business calendars; coordinate travel arrangements; coordinate meetings, and recruiting interview days.
- Provide prompt, courteous and accurate customer service to candidates, hiring managers, and employees.
- Process confidential candidate information including candidate interview package paperwork.
- Coordinate the employment application process to include applicant tracking, EEO data, and background checks, reference checks etc.
- Assist in all recruitment efforts, coordinating emails, offer proposal, reference checks etc.
- Set up and maintain candidate files and recruiting packets.
- Assist with general recruitment inquiries.
- Assist with pre-employment background screening procedures.
- Maintain departmental files to include electronic organization, paper filing, and adherence with document retention and destruction procedures.
- Additional projects based on needs (i.e. Website content development, process flow projects etc.)
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Educations and/or Experience:
- Associates Degree or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of administrative experience working with complex administrative processes.
- Experience in a recruiting or human resources environment a plus.
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
ZOLL is an Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.