Are you an experienced corporate paralegal interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity in Santa Monica, CA? We especially want to hear from you if you have business affairs and/or studio or network experience. You will be responsible for drafting and proofreading contracts, confidentiality agreements, letters of engagement, Certificates of Authorization, and correspondence; maintaining electronic and physical filings; legal writing and research; client communication; and other tasks as assigned. You will also be responsible for scheduling meetings, calendaring, and word processing, including redlining and proofreading agreements—so excellent typing, spelling, and grammar skills are required. The ideal candidate will be a pleasure to work with, with a no-task-too-small, pleasant demeanor and excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as a keen ability to multitask without letting things fall through the cracks. inhouse or law firm background,
- 1 - 5+ years of corporate in-house or law firm experience
- BA/BS and/or a paralegal certificate are preferred
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- A thorough understanding of corporate paralegal practices, business affairs and/or studio or network experience is a plus!
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, customer-service-oriented mindset
If you are a qualified corporate paralegal interested in stepping up your career, please apply today! To see additional job opportunities across the country, check out www.specialcounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply.