84 Lumber is searching for a Contractor Sales Representative. This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop a great career in sales with an industry leader! As a Contractor Sales Representative you are responsible for identifying potential customers, building positive relationships, and creating customer loyalty.
- Selling lumber and building materials supplies.
- Sourcing special orders and other activities that enhance the customer's experience.
- Must achieve predetermined sales goals at an acceptable margin.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints & creating material estimates.
- Scheduling deliveries.
- Maintains and grows existing customer base across through prospecting, sales development, quoting and customer follow-up to ensure sales goals are met or exceeded.
- Regular site visits to plan and evaluate customers' needs, ensuring prompt and accurate service.
- Correlates with sales support, operations team and vendor resources to secure business and attain profit and sales goals.
- Regular account evaluation determining revenue and profitability
- Updates and maintains accurate account information, customer details, and contact information available to management and support teams.