84 Lumber is searching for a Contractor Sales Trainee. This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop a rewarding career in sales with an industry leader! As a Contractor Sales Trainee, you will be engaged on learning how to identify potential customers, build positive relationships, and create customer loyalty within the building industry.
This exciting career opportunity includes 6 months of fully loaded training which includes 84 Lumber Company's signature Lumber & Sales Camps at Team Headquarters, Self Study Programs, and hands on training from our very own field Sales and Management professionals! After completion of the first 6 months of training, the Contractor Sales Trainee will progress into their role over the following 3 months by beginning to service customers directly. Thus, ultimately launching forward on the path of becoming a successful member of 84 Lumber Company's sales team!
Contractor Sales Trainee responsibilities will include:
- Attaining and implementing knowledge and skills facilitated by 84 Lumber Company's sales training program.
- Selling lumber and building materials supplies.
- Sourcing special orders and other activities that enhance the customer's experience.
- Must achieve predetermined sales goals at an acceptable margin.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints & creating material estimates.
- Scheduling deliveries.
- Maintains and grows existing customer base across through prospecting, sales development, quoting and customer follow-up to ensure sales goals are met or exceeded.
- Regular site visits to plan and evaluate customers' needs, ensuring prompt and accurate service.
- Correlates with sales support, operations team and vendor resources to secure business and attain profit and sales goals.
- Regular account evaluation determining revenue and profitability
- Updates and maintains accurate account information, customer details, and contact information available to management and support teams.