- Ability to write, review, amend, and draft various types of Agreements including Master Service Agreements, Statements of Work, NDA's, Software License Agreements, Content License Agreements, Game Distribution Agreements, Digital Media Distribution Agreements, Invention Agreements, Consulting Agreements, Independent Contractor Services Agreements, Professional Services Agreements, Agency Agreements, Promotion Agreements, and other legal contracts.
- Manage dashboards, contract and negotiation statuses, and regularly report deal status.
- Assist internally in analyzing documents, and review and ensure the company's compliance with regulations.
- Handle projects pertaining to software licensing, trademarks, and professional services.
- Manage M&A due diligence in preparation for acquisitions.
- Bachelor's degree with excellent academic credentials is required (J.D. or Master's degree preferred) with 3+ years paralegal experience or equivalent
- Proven ability to prioritize well and manage multiple contracts under aggressive timelines with high attention to detail
- Experience in traditional media, social and digital distribution channels
- Experience in drafting releases, licenses, contracts and amendments
- Extensive M&A due diligence experience
- Ability to review and negotiate agreements from simple to complex
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with careful attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a team-based environment
- Capacity to work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines
For immediate and confidential consideration please email a copy of your resume via MS Word We look forward to hearing from you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.